Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Hello world...!

"Hello World..!" this is one of the first ever sentences we write in our first program.. whether it may be C, C++, C#, JAVA!
I am writing it here, on my blog because this is the first time ever i am trying to blog in English! :)
Being a Marathi medium school guy; I was never confident about my English!( anyhow... Marathi medium schools rock! I loved my schooling & I am proud to be a student of Nu Ma Vi.. ) I was confident about my grammar though.. but still can't use "English" as my thinking language... I am trying hard.. hope I will succeed soon! :)
Many people told me that I am not that bad in English.. & I can write.. but I myself was not that confident!
but today.. some person.. a teacher.. motivated me to write in "English".. due to her framing of sentences and vocabulary.. I have started considering that I am not bad at all..
so.. firstly, i will thank that teacher..

Ma'am, i got the confidence to write something in English by attending your lecture..

now seriously..
as the name of my blog is "Panorama".. i always thought of "widening" my views.. be more global.. always wished to share thoughts in a global language.. this is just a start.. hope I will write more!
this is one nice thing i got.. and would like to share with you all!

THE LANGUAGE I LOVE

Oh how sweet and melodious
Is the language of mute creatures
More soothing to my soul
Than the rude language of people
How tranquilly, how tenderly
The trees talk to me
The gurgling at the water's edge
The heath on the mountains
The broom of the warrens
Waving in the wind
The golden sea of the moors
That tell me legends
That sing me verses

Arthur. Isolde. Merlin.
March 1968.





vote of thanks..

all my friends who motivated me to write in English..
Sumedh Sidhaye and his "Confessions of Confused Mind"
Sumedh.. your blogs gave me idea for this blog!

thanks a lot!
:)


-omi

2 comments: