Saturday, February 26, 2011

Loving You...


Tell me my darling,
How does it feel…
How does it feel when I hold your hand and walk with you letting you lead?
How does it feel when my stare lingers on you for just a little longer every time I see you?
How does it feel when I lightly brush my fingers across your arm while passing by?

Tell me my sweetheart,
How does it feel…
How does it feel when my lips tremble and my body becomes weak as you kiss me?
How does it feel when I give myself to you in the most vulnerable of times?
How does it feel when I dig my nails into your bare back while quivering in ecstasy?
How does it feel when we dance on the kitchen floor at the oddest hour?
How does it feel when I put my head on your heart?

Tell me beloved,
How does it feel…
How does it feel when I cry helplessly while tending to your wounds?
How does it feel when I put the first piece of food in your mouth before I start eating my dinner?
How does it feel when I caress your hair while you peacefully nap in my arms?

Tell me my life,
How does it feel to know that I love you?

Yes,
I am talking about LOVE
I am talking about the love that you feel inside
...The love that will make you cry
...The love that haunts you day and night


So sweety, tell me… how does it feel to know that I love you?

No comments:

Post a Comment