Wednesday, February 9, 2011

just a random thought!!!


We can always find people who will look at this glass and say that it is half full and people who will say that it is half empty and that is how we have defined the two types of people. But are there really two types?

I have learned that the world is so much more complex and it belongs to people who look at it and say, What's up with this glass? Excuse me? Excuse me? This is my glass? I don't think so. My glass was full! And it was a bigger glass! Who's been stealing my water?

And people who will take their glass and pour water out of it into the half full or half empty glasses just to alley those who are dissatisfied with their glasses, and those who will start looking for someone who might be thirsty to give them their half-full or half-empty glass.

And then there are also people in the world who have a broken glass, or a glass that has been carelessly knocked over, and the people who have no glass at all.

I wish life was always about Half-Empty or Half-Full but we are so much more complex than that. For better or for worse, people around me always surprise me with the things they do and the way they look at the world, and I suppose that's what makes it interesting-- our constant desire to figure out the mysteries of the universe or the mysteries of our own selves.


-omi

No comments:

Post a Comment