Thursday, February 10, 2011

I Dream....


I dream, I hope, I wish, I aspire, I want, I crave.
I dream about flowers... beautiful delicate flowers that could brighten up just about anyone’s day.
I dream about dim lights, old songs, and slow dancing. A time in which you could think about nothing but the one you are dancing with.
I dream about rose-colored glasses and bright smiles that linger on.
I dream about holding hands, tender touches and long walks down a quiet lane.
I dream about concerned eyes, intelligence and strength that keep you from losing your way.
I dream about fingers caressing my hair and the strength of that lovely girl whom i hug.
I dream about my city. I dream about the diverse faces accentuated with certain urgency.
I dream about Starbucks and long walks in downtown of D.C.
I dream about home.
I dream about God - about complete submission and satisfaction.
I dream about sharing… about sharing it all with you and not getting afraid of being judged.
I dream about poetic verses recounted late at night—intoxicating me with pain and pleasure.
I dream about one more kiss, one more cuddle, one more touch that arises out of nothing but CARE.

I dream. Do you?



P.S. : this is one of the best clicks!
Photography : Sumedh Sidhaye.
Model : Omkar Kukade ( :P )

Please don't think I was day-dreaming! I generally don't!! :)



-omi

2 comments: