Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Her Smile....



I absolutely, completely, totally despise her smile. Not because it is stupid or cheesy. In fact it is the most beautiful smile any beautiful face could possibly have. But I hate it. Whenever I think about it, it makes me angry. Hate it. Hate it. Hate it. I beg you not to smile. You are killin’ me!

Whenever I see that smile, my heart melts. It doesn’t matter if I see it everyday, or after a couple of weeks or even after months, that smile just gets to me. That smile controls me. I was never able to say no to it. No matter how awful things are, no matter how horribly we fight with each other, all it takes is that smile to make me forget about all the wrongs. Somehow it makes everything in the world just right.

Somehow it makes me do all the things I do not want to do. Or it would be better to say that it makes me do things that I know I will regret but I do it anyway. And then I regret it. It is the subtle upward curving of the lips combined with a sparkle in her eyes that hypnotizes every inch of my body and my mesmerized soul completely submits to her. There are too many lies surrounding that smile but it always gets to me. I hate her smile.

Can you blame me?

hope He gives me a courage to tell her one day about it.. :)

-omi

No comments:

Post a Comment