Monday, December 13, 2010

My December Returned....


December has returned.

After a long fruitless but patient wait, December has returned.
Just as the sun shines after a storm, December brightens my day.
Just like cold winter nights, December makes me shake and shiver.

In the trembling, shivering loneliness, why does December tease me?
On a cold, sad evening, why does December make me cry?
December returned....again.

To make me weave more dreams.... to build castles in the air, December has returned.
But, where are you, my love?
Just like last year, has December came alone?
Without you, barren is December.
Between you and me is December.
I cry and surprised is December…
For me… how worried is December!
Today, my pride is December.

Listen, December...
Please do me a favor.
When you come next year
Come with her.
Bring her along with you.
Please, December.


-omi

2 comments: