Saturday, December 11, 2010

Ishq...


There comes a point in love when it doesn't hurt anymore. You feel nothing but love. Your love for the object of your affection and nothing else.

It's complete submission. You can't go any further than that. You love without wondering how they feel about you. Sometimes you love without even knowing where they are and if you will ever be able to see them again. Worries about whether you will be able to spend a lifetime with that person are so trivial to you because your love is greater than that.

I have learned that when you completely love someone you let go of all your desires. You just love. Not many people can actually wrap their heads around the idea but it makes complete sense to me. It brings me satisfaction.

Loving someone should always be easy. Relationships are complicated, love isn't. Too often we confuse the two together. Loving like that gives me the courage to go on.

I have loved another with all my heart and to me, that has always been enough.


-omi

2 comments:

  1. Very Nice indeed....love the line tht goes like...

    "Relationships are complicated, love isn't. Too often we confuse the two together."
    Gud on ya Bro

    ReplyDelete