Friday, December 31, 2010

just "Alone"....


Apparently, things are fine. Things are supposed to be fine. When I look around, I don’t see anything necessarily out of place. The sun shines bright. Frolicking with friends continues. Long late night walks and endless conversations are a part of the usual routine.

But, why then, my smile tends to fade a little too quickly these days? Why then, I tend to pray a little too long? Why do I stop and think when I am in the middle of something? I wonder why there is a weight on my heart.

Yes, I can feel it. I can feel something grasping my heart and it is so not pleasant. Everything seems so... ominous.
I look up at the sky with hope and there is nothing more I can do.

It's ridiculous how you get emotionally involved with people to the extent that it hurts. It's ridiculous how I can feel the pain. It's ridiculous how badly I want to hold her in my arms and put her to sleep since she had so many sleepless nights. I can't comprehend the logic behind these emotions, and it all comes down to this,


उसकी उदासी ही मेरी कमजोरी है...|


-omi

2 comments:

  1. kyaa likha hai ! chashm e budoor

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omkar.. mastt aahe.. very heart tuchng.. mine also same condition.. :) gud1

    ReplyDelete