Thursday, January 20, 2011

whats the word???!!!???...



There is something comforting about talking to you before going to bed at night. I can’t quite put my finger on it but I know there is something different about the whole ritual. Something feels right when I blab about absolutely nothing at all with my eyes half closed. May be it is the combination of a tired body and a sleepy mind but it does feel kind of… umm…

what’s the word?

I can’t find a word!

Perhaps it’s because the body heat keeps me warm or maybe it is the way you brush my hair with your fingers that put me in an almost….

again, what’s the word???!!??

Why is it that you are "almost always" sleepy??? ( :P ) but i am wide awake while we are talking???

May be you are just lazy. Or too comfortable.

I like talking to you. I like struggling for words while my mind drifts into slumber. I like having the feeling that when I wake up in the morning you will be with me. I think it is the confidence of knowing and believing that keeps me satisfied and sends me peacefully to the dream world every night.

It’s just that magical feeling.

Again, I can’t put my finger on it… but you know the feeling I am talking about,

right?

:)



-omi

No comments:

Post a Comment