Friday, January 28, 2011

Memories of a Coffee..




My Darlin',

I am sure you remember all those days.
I am sure you remember all those moments you spent with me-- the hazy mornings and those eventful evenings.
I am sure you have not forgotten all the nights you slept in my arms.

I know you remember that half-empty coffee mug which has a part of you and a part of me in it. Lying on my empty bed, I can still see parts of us in that coffee mug.
It seems like I absorb a part of your soul whenever I take a sip out of it.

Darlin’, I am sure you can still feel my passionate kisses on your hands and your forehead and at times… on your lips. The kisses, you always longed for.
The kisses that made me feel weak and strong at the same time.

Do you remember the warm summer rain when we were walking, half wet? No talking. Just walking.

I know you can still see my sparkling eyes which always made you say, “Omi, your eyes tell me that in just another moment you are going to do some very mischievous.”

Please come and take a look at that half empty coffee mug which is still lying on the table. I have put my part in it. Where is yours?

Please come and see that my dark - brown sparkling eyes are empty today.

Amidst the warm summer rain, my eyes are filled with tears. It's the same rain but today... I am walking alone.


-omi

No comments:

Post a Comment