Monday, January 3, 2011

Another Conversation...

When he talked the whole world stopped.

Please picture the following conversation:

"Sorry, what did you say? Say it again?" she picked up a pencil from the desk she was sitting at to write it down.

"I said that.... wait, you are writing this, arent you?" He said with a smile.

"Nooo, I am not writing this... why would write it," she tried to lie.

"You are sooo writing this down... oh, you are going to write what I said."

"No, I am just....,"

"Oh, you are soo cute... aww... I love you," he was laughing that surprised and happy laugh.

"How the heck do you know?" she said while dropping the pencil back on the desk. She had no choice but to give in.

"I could tell,"

"How? Is it because I asked you to repeat it?"

"No, it was just a hunch....may be "vibes" you can say!! And you know about my "vibes".. and now don't roll your eyes.. But you are writing it down.. aww, you are so adorable,"

"achha bas karo.." She said, feeling a little better that he couldn't see her blush.
(Alright enough)

"hahaha.... jee jee. So, when is this 'quote' going to show up in your diary..." he questioned.

"Ab ap itney bhi special nahi hain..." She replied.
(you are not that special)

"Special toh main hoon," he said seriously.
(That I am)

"And why do you think that?"

I don't think it, I see it," he replied seriously.

"Where?"

"If you look at your blushed face right now in the mirror, you will see it too," he replied in all seriousness.

"Duuudeeeee.... we are on the freaking phone! how the heck......" She was totally baffled by this point.

"haha... you are not as good at hiding or faking it, my dear. And that is one of the best things about you..." he replied.

"Ergh, I hate you," She said quietly.

"jee... ma'am, I love you too," he replied with a smile.


oh how much I love such everyday conversations!


-omi

1 comment: