Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Conversation! # 1 (her perspective)

"तुमने फिरसे बाल कटवा दिये?” he said with surprise and disappoint.
"हां.. देखो ना.. कितने प्यारे लाग रहे हैं ना...” I replied cheerfully swaying my head.
He rolled his eyes.
Ouch, this is going to be hard, I thought.
He was sitting on the sofa browsing TV and I stood in the doorway. I stepped towards the sofa and sat on the floor-- in front of him on my knees such that my face was in front of his. He pretended he didn’t notice. I smiled and came a little closer.
He looked way.
“जाओ ना.. तंग मत करो!” he said, annoyingly.
“एक बार ठीकसे देखो तो सही..” I said giving in.
He looked at me—a serious expression, a frowned brow and lips pressed together.
“You have to admit I look cute with short hair,” I added.
He smiled. You know the kind of smile that you don’t want but it comes out anyway.
“But it’s short” he finally replied.
“It’s not that short, it’s below my shoulders,” I wasn’t going to give in that quickly.
“Ok Mr., here is the deal. This haircut makes your lady happy and when she is happy, she might just make you a very happy man too… IF you know what I mean,” I said with a wink and a very mischievous smile while he tried NOT to smile.
“Ahem… In that case, I suppose I could admit that the bangs on your forehead are kind of sexy,” he said studying my face.
'YES! Now we are talkin’, I thought.
My lips curled into the winner’s smile.
“I look cute, right?”
“You are cute........... regardless, love you darling!” He concluded.


i just love such conversations! <3

-omi

4 comments:

  1. Very Good!
    Tuje Likhanche style khupch natural ahe!!!
    Tyamule ekdum Aplasa watta.... Manje marathi aso kiva English!!! Farch Chan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am wondering .................................................................................................................................... CHANGLA AAHE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. शाब्बास ...दोन्ही पक्ष चालवताय दादा साहेब!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. नैसर्गिक अन अप्रतिम आहे...keep it up!!!!!!!
    मलाही आजकाल ही संभाषणे आवडायला लागलीत....शतश: धन्यवाद...!!!!

    ReplyDelete