Thursday, November 4, 2010

...! ? !...

Warning: This post may have little or no sense in it.

'What a way to nap!!!' - would have been the thought for those who happened to glance at me in the last few minutes. Being seated in a meditating posture with an empty notepad opened up would make anyone think so. ( as my earlier DP was :D )

I have been under alternating spells of indulgence and ignorance when it comes to my blog. My reduced online presence didnt help much to alleviate the cause. However, most of my chats/replies/statuses were filled with questions about this place.

And so, here am with an open notepad, trying to pen something other than a my so called Philosophies.
As it turns out, I feel that I have become a little rusty with respect to my writing-thought process. There are plenty of topics to write about, from the Obama Visit to the last Indian whitewash (blue wash) to OZs, from the disappointing quality of recent Marathi TV daily soaps to return of the famous TV series like KBC.

But then I realised that I had been staring at the empty notepad for so long with loads of passersby.
You know what they say, 'being busy' is better than 'pretending to be busy'; try it, its tough.
Since staring at the monitor is not considered to be a part of the 'busy' process, I start to type into the notepad.

Within seconds, the surrounding world fades away but for my Facebook which keeps giving notification pings all the time. And there came the shock when I looked at the trending topic - IS SEHWAG BETTER THAN SACHIN? ( Courtsey : India TV or something like that only! )

Shrugging off the diversion, I focus back into typing clear words. Minutes pass by, few paragraphs get written and I stop to review them. Gosh, I begin to realize that this is just another one of those endless 'offbeat-style' rambles... (BEEP)


-omi

No comments:

Post a Comment