Saturday, April 9, 2011

Retrospect



Believe me, dear readers, please believe me when I say this: sometimes we really are running after the wrong things - chasing the wrong men and women totally convinced that they are the right ones for us. No matter what they say, or how they try to assure us otherwise, we still believe that what we are doing is right. Believe me when I say that we are stubborn and this stubbornness is the cause of our demise.

It is so hard to let go off our control. We think we know what is right. We think that the people we are running after are the people we are meant to be with - that there is nothing better than them. Its so extremely difficult to let go of that control, and be patient with life, believe in a higher power and let the universe decide once in a while.

I am guilty of all of this. I think I know what’s best for me. I think I know the people I want to associate myself with. I think I know who I should be romantically involved with and who I shouldn’t.
.
.
.
.
.
But the truth is, I have very limited knowledge of all of these things.

I kept running after the wrong women, when the right one was there all along, and I almost screwed it up. I was so convinced that I wouldn't be happier with any other woman than the one I was chasing. I was so sure of myself, until I crashed. The biggest challenge in life is to let go. Its when you let go, you are able to see what the universe has in store for us. We don’t even give the universe a chance - because we think we have it all figured out. Total bullshit.

Please look around you.
Please look and see the people who are looking at you.
Please don’t be so convinced that you know what is right.
Believe.
Have faith.
Give people a chance.
Don’t make the mistake I made.
Please.
You deserve to be happy.

:)


inspired from the new DoCoMo ad :

Keep it simple! Silly! ;)

5 comments:

  1. omkar!! khupp chan!! aani khup khara! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. really liked it. simple concept.. but is really appealing.. im sure everybody has been through this..

    ReplyDelete
  3. u smile when u r committing a mistake & u laugh when u confess d mistake.
    All in all U remain happy!!! & yes we deserve to be...

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for writing this....be inspired throughout...and keep writing such things...cheers!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Agreed to every single word penned above
    and Simply loved it Omi...

    ReplyDelete