Sunday, April 3, 2011

I Know..



And I know you want all of my attention.
I know that you have finally come to the point where it has become alright for me to spoon-feed you.
And I know that you have started to like hearing my voice.
And I know that you don't want me to think about anyone else but yourself.
And I know you have started to get frustrated when things that involve me don’t go your way.
And I know that now you want me to believe that you love me, and if I were to assume otherwise, you would get really furious or you might just get hurt.
And I know you want me to put my head on your lap and fall sleep expecting to wake up on your lap and not on the pillow no matter how many hours later that is.
And I know you like to pretend to be mad at me sometimes over little things just to see if I were to make it up to you and sweet talk you back into my arms.
I know that unlike before, now you completely expect me to love you insanely.
And I know that you are trying not to believe in all this bullshit.
And I know you are telling yourself that I am wrong.
And I know that you know that you are miserably failing at all of this convincing.

I know.
But there is one thing you don’t know – that I have been ready to do all of that for a long time now.
I had been waiting for you to put your act together and meet me halfway.
But now you know.

I am glad we are on the same page.

Now do me a favor and never forget that.

1 comment:

  1. well done bro !!
    i must say your english has improved significantly!!
    i would have loved it if you would have expanded it more

    ReplyDelete